Friday, July 29
• 8:30 am—Vans load, Bethel College Stadium lot, North Newton, KS
• 9:00 am–Vans leave from Bethel College Stadium lot, North Newton, KS
• 3:00 pm—Vans arrive at Camp Copass, Denton, TX
• 3:30 pm—Check-In/Registration, Tally Lobby
• 5:30 pm—Visit Exhibitors, Tie Comforters, Recreation, Tally Lobby & Main Floor Rm
• 7:00 pm—Supper, Cafeteria
• 8:00 pm–Worship, Tally Main Floor Rm, Heidi Regier Kreider, keynote speaker (On-site or YouTube Live*), followed by snack (sponsored by MCC) & recreation
• 8:00 pm—Chilcare during worship, Tally Conference Rm 2nd Floor
Saturday, July 30
• 7:00 am–Morning Prayer, meet at 3 Crosses by the lake
• 8:00 am–Breakfast, Cafeteria
• 9:00 am—Menno Jeopardy! Tally Main Floor Rm, for youth & adults
• 9:00-12:00 Childcare available, Tally Conference Rm 2nd Floor
• 10:00 am-12:00 pm – Delegate Session/Work of WDC, Tally Main Floor Rm (Registered delegates will receive a Zoom link on July 28) Best device to use is computer or tablet
10:00 – Youth–Introduction, games, fellowship and recreation on campus, Tally Conference Rm 3rd Floor
• 1:00-2:30 pm—Delegate Session/Work of WDC, Tally Main Floor Rm
1:00-4:00 Youth–Faith input and Service project, group games
1:00-500 pm—Childcare available, Tally Confererce Rm 2nd floor
· 3:00-5:00 pm – Workshops, see list below (On-site and virtual/online options*)
• 4:00—Swimming, Swimming Pool, Adults & Youth, Children may swim with parent/guardian present
• 5:00 pm—Free Time
• 5:30 pm—Supper, Cafeteria
• 6:30-8:30—Recreation & Snack for all ages (See active options at https://mennowdc.org/2022-assembly-recreation/; quiet options in Tally Main Floor Rm (Snack sponsored by Everence)
• 7:30-8:30 pm Pastors’ Time Apart, Tally Main Floor Rm 1A (pastors only, please)
• 8:30-9:30 pm—Service Projects for all ages, Tally Main Floor Rm & Lobby
Sunday, July 31
• 7:00 am—Morning Prayer, meet at 3 Crosses by the lake
• 8:00 am—Breakfast, Cafeteria
• 9:30 am—Childcare, Tally Conference Rm 2nd Floor
• 9:30 am—Worship, Tally Main Floor Rm, Dianne Garcia, keynote speaker (On-site or YouTube Live*)
• 10:45 am—Load Vans, In front of Tally
• 11:00 am—Vans leave for North Newton, KS
• 6:00 pm—Vans arrive at Bethel College Stadium lot, North Newton, KS
The deadline for registration to receive scholarships, lodging and meals is July 15th. So, please register ASAP. The registration form can be found here: https://mennowdc.org/2022-annual-assembly-registration/When you register, WDC will send you forms for parents or guardians to fill out and sign. Please bring the form to assembly. Scholarships will be offered until funds are unavailable so act fast! We are asking each youth to pay $20 and have scholarships for the remaining amount for food and lodging. Please register for bunkhouse lodging, select “pay later” and then mail the payment to WDC – $20 for each youth attending.
We invite you to attend Friday night worship. A Friday night youth gathering is planned for after the worship service. There will be worship, music, games, activities, service projects, etc. for Saturday. Youth will attend the worship service on Sunday too.
Youth leaders and sponsors, we would like you to stay in the bunkhouse with the youth for supervision on Friday night and Saturday night.
The Youth Event is for middle school (junior high) and high school age.
If you have any questions, please email Nita Nikkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 316-587-7765.
More information coming soon!