ACCOUNTABILITY PLAN FOR WDC CREDENTIALED PERSONS
Fill out the appropriate accountability form for your credential status below:
- ACTIVE credentials
- RETIRED credentials
- CREDENTIALED MINISTER ETHICS SIGNATURE FORM (Español) About this form: Persons with Active credentials should submit this form after completing Healthy Boundaries (HB) training every three years. (The WDC office will notify Active persons when they are due for HB training.) Persons with Retired credentials should submit this form every three years. (The WDC office will notify Retired persons when they are due to submit the form.)
- Growing in Ministry Journey
- Resources for the Journey – Resources for MC USA Core Competencies
- Core Credentialing Competencies Narrative and Bibliography
- Core Credentialing Competencies and Education Grid
- Mentoring Program for Beginning Pastors
MENNONITE CHURCH USA RESOURCES:
Ministry Transitions – Candidate Version – This packet is for persons who are seeking new places of ministry, for those seeking placement for the first time; or for those who are considering being credentialed.
Ministry Transitions – Search Committee Version – This packet is requested by search committees who are looking for a new pastor. This is designed to help them discern if they need a transitional pastor, or what next steps they need to take to have a successful pastorate.
Pastor Congregation Evaluations – This packet is a spin-off of the PCRC packet and is targeted for the pastor review and evaluation process.
Pastor Congregation Relations – This packet addresses the relationship between the pastor and the congregation. It includes a pastor’s job description, as well as the responsibilities of the pastor congregation relations committee, negotiating the pastor’s salary, and addresses sabbatical and study leaves.
Pastor Salary Guidelines Ministerial Credentialing – This packet is called for by the area conference or congregation. Ministerial Credentialing works with the preparation of the pastor’s journey of credentialing, whether it is the process of licensing or ordination.
Sexual Misconduct – This collection of resources includes the Ministerial Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedure for credentialed ministers, and Prevention and Response: Sexual Abuse and Non-Credentialed Individuals.