- Videos/DVDs are available to any member of a Western District Conference church.
- Videos/DVDs may be reserved up to four months in advance of showing date.
- Videos/DVDs are loaned for 3 weeks not including mailing days. Videos/DVDs must be returned or mailed the next working day after showing.
- THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR BORROWING VIDEOS/DVDS! However, for each video/DVD that is mailed to a borrower, there is a postage fee of $3.00 per video or $5.00 for a kit/series. We also welcome donations from Sunday school classes or other groups using a video/DVD series.
- Each item is inspected upon return. Any damages because of negligence will result in the user being charged for replacement cost of the video.
- Remember; please do not leave videos/DVDs in hot vehicles, direct sun, or near magnetic devices.
- Let us know how we can be of service to your church! Suggestions for possible purchase and donations to the Conference Resource Library are welcome.
The Conference Resource Library is happy to offer carefully-chosen, high-quality materials. Our churches are theologically and geographically diverse. Not every video/DVD will be a perfect match for your group. Please preview each video/DVD before use and decide for yourself whether it is suitable for your setting.