- Expand the current collection of your church library.
- Introduce your congregation to new materials.
- Provide resources on a particular subject area.
- Stretch your church library budget.
- Generate interest in your library.
How does it work?
- A contact person in the congregation completes a profile sheet and submits it to the Conference Resource Library.
- The Conference Resource Library staff selects 25 books and sends them to the church.
- The contact person promotes the Box of Books in the congregation and monitors the materials.
- After two months, the contact person collects the books and mails the box back to the Conference Resource Library, and the cycle begins again.
Note: The congregation pays for postage both ways and is responsible for any damaged or lost books.
Box of Books Profile Sheet