Western District Conference (Mennonite Church USA) seeks a 3/4-time business manager, beginning March 26, 2018, based in its North Newton, KS office. Qualifications include:
- Accounting skills. Experience desirable.
- Familiarity with accounting software.
- Computer and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and set goals.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- Fluency in English. Spanish proficiency a plus.
- Committed to Western District Conference mission.
Western District Conference empowers Anabaptist/Mennonite congregations to:
- Witness and invite others to faith in Jesus Christ,
- Dwell in just and loving relationships,
- Connect to God’s mission in the world.
Send application and release of information to: Ray Reimer, WDC Business Manager search committee chair, at: PO Box 393, North Newton, KS 67117 or: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications accepted until position filled.