$95 – Adults (age 18+)
FREE! – Children/Youth (through age 17)
Saturday (July 27) lunch and dinner are included in your registration fee. For the Saturday lunch, registrants may choose to attend either the General Lunch or the Women’s Lunch (same menu). Be sure to mark your lunch selection on the registration form.
The Women’s Lunch is for any woman attending the Annual Assembly, and is the annual meeting and program of the Western District Women in Mission. Erica Stoltzfus (Tabor Mennonite Church, Newton, KS) will speak about “Witnessing to our faith through intentional relationships”. Women not attending the Annual Assembly may attend this lunch – just contact WDC and pay $15 by July 12.
For Minister’s and their families only: A complimentary Ministers’ Appreciation Dinner will be on Friday, July 26 in the Bethel College Mennonite Church Fellowship Hall. To attend this meal, be sure to mark this selection on the registration form.
Lodging: Choose between several options:
- Homestay – Register to stay in a local home. (OR, register to make your home available for guests.)
- Bethel College dorm rooms – Register for a dorm room @ $40/night (2 single beds and shared bathroom).
- Hotel – Call 316-804-7040 to make your own reservation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Request the “Western District Conference” rate ($99-$109 + tax depending on type of room).
- To select a homestay or a dorm room, be sure to mark your lodging selection on the registration form.
Optional Activity with $10 fee: “Imperfect Peace Witness Tour”
- Central Kansas “peace heroes” had complex reasons for standing up to their nationalist neighbors during WWI. Be part of the 2:30-5 pm bus tour Saturday, July 27, exploring area locations important to the story of John J. Schrag (nicknamed “Crickehannes”). He experienced persecution for his faith in Christ and maybe for other reasons, too. Come learn the deeper stories with your host Brian Stucky. Your $10 fee helps support the work of Mennonite Library and Archives, so stories like these, and many more, can be preserved for future generations. All tour-goers will gather in the Kauffman Museum parking lot and travel together in an air-conditioned charter bus. $10 for those who also register for WDC Annual Assembly. $20 for those who just plan to go on the afternoon tour. We are raising money for Mennonite Library and Archives after expenses, so more stories like this may be told. Note that you will be getting out of the bus at several points along the tour. To join this activity, be sure to mark this selection on the registration form.
Register by July 12. Payment is required with registration. A needs-based discount ($48) is available for those for whom the registration fee is prohibitive. Cancellations made by July 12 can request a refund (less a small fee); no refunds given after July 12.