Current Antioch (Sister Church) Partnerships:
- Alexanderwohl Mennonite Church (Goessel, KS) / Iglesia Luz del Evangelio (Dallas, TX)
- Iglesia Camino de Santidad (Liberal, KS) / Hoffnungsau Mennonite Church (Inman, KS)
- Iglesia Menonita Monte Horeb (Dallas, TX) / Southern Hills Mennonite Church (Topeka, KS)
- Grace Hill Mennonite Church (Whitewater, KS) / Iglesia Menonita Comunidad de Esperanza (Dallas, TX)
- Bethel College Mennonite Church (North Newton, KS), First Mennonite Church and Shalom Mennonite Church (both of Newton, KS) / Iglesia Menonita Casa Betania (Newton, KS)
- First Mennonite Church, Beatrice, NE / Iglesia Menonita Comunidad de Vida, San Antonio, TX
Antioch (Sister Church) relationships are based on four components:
- To build intercultural and missional bridges.
- To cultivate holistic relationships between WDC churches to learn from each other.
- To share information of what God is doing in the cities and other places where new church planting initiatives exist.
- To promote a Christian Anabaptist Mennonite identity.
Antioch (Sister Church) relationships are fostered by:
- Exchanging visits.
- Sharing information of congregational life.
- Keeping visibility of each congregation using different ways of information.
- Cultivating hospitality.
- Generating spaces for cooperation.
- Praying for each other.
Basic structure to keep focused in church relationship:
- Ad Hoc Committee in each congregation.
- Financial contribution to WDC to support church planting ministry.
- Sign an Antioch Partnership Agreement.
- Committee to use WDC offices as “natural connector” for this relationship.