Western District Conference (WDC) is a regional grouping of congregations in the Mennonite Church USA denomination. WDC is composed of congregations located in Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas. Who are the Mennonites? Watch this short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B5vj6QouDc#t=37
Western District Conference empowers Anabaptist/Mennonite congregations to:
- Witness & invite others to faith in Jesus Christ,
- Dwell in just & loving relationships,
- Connect to God’s mission in the world.
- Sustaining Transformational Pastors
- Resourcing Healthy, Missional Churches
- Networking Anabaptist Church Planting Partnerships
2017 is the 125th year anniversary of Western District Conference. Read about the history of Western District congregations!
WDC Facility Usage
Need a conference room or meeting space for an upcoming meeting? The WDC office has three conference rooms/meeting spaces available, dependent upon availability. Read our FACILITY USAGE GUIDE for more information.